The best skin care basket is the one that your recipient is interested in but has not gotten for himself/herself. Because it is a basket full of items, you can’t go wrong with it. It is full of indulgences that you know your recipient will love.
How to Create a Skin Care Basket?
For the perfect gift box, you will need a basket. It does not have to be big. But it has enough room to carry all the items you wish to include. Of course, don’t forget the assorted skincare products and some small surprises. When building the perfect basket, you must find a theme.
What is the Best Theme for a Skin Care Basket?
There is no such thing as the best theme for a gift set. What really matters is the items you add to the basket. For instance, if you want a summer theme, you can add a bath and shower gelee, moisturizer SPF 4, and lip balm. You may also choose to research the recipient's skincare routine. From there, you can consider the products you want to add. If your recipient travels a lot, you may include a face mask in the mix.
Basket with a Set of Basic Skincare Products
Figuring out what your recipients actually need can be complicated. But a basic skincare routine will include the following:
Of course, these are not the only products you can add to your gift basket. For instance, you may include pumice stone, makeup eraser, body oil, and hand cream, among others. You may even add a live cactus to the basket.
On the other hand, if your recipient is a known tanning enthusiast, you might want to try our perfect tan kit. The products include:
- Moisturizer. It keeps the tan looking gorgeous. Arizona Sun moisturizer contains natural ingredients that can take care of your skin while you are tanning.
- Sunburn relief. Exposing the skin to the sun’s rays can cause sunburn. What’s a better way to relieve it than to apply a natural sunburn relief — aloe vera? Our perfect tan kit includes our aloe vera sunburn relief that can effectively soothe sunburns, scrapes, burns, and bites.
- Tanning oil. This will help you get a further tan. But it requires that you already have a base tan.
- SPF 8 and SPF 15. These products need to be applied to the skin before going out in the sun. They can effectively protect the skin against the harmful effects of the sun’s rays.
- Lipkist lip balm. Don’t just protect your skin when going out. Make sure that your lips, too, have a layer of protection.