A beauty gift basket is one of the most popular presents you can offer to the people you love this holiday season. If you are planning to gift someone a beauty gift basket this Christmas, there are many things you need to consider.
Plan Ahead on What to Include in your Beauty Gift Basket
If there’s a theme that you need to follow, you should shop early. Many online sellers offer their items at a very low price before the holiday season starts. Or if you want to present this gift basket to someone after a holiday, most online sellers are offering their items at huge discounts.
Use Any Basket
Just because it’s a gift basket, it doesn’t mean that you have to necessarily use a basket. However, if you have the one that has been given to you in the past, you can use it as well. But you can also opt for a cardboard box, colanders, or cleaning buckets. When it comes to finding the right basket, you should know that you don’t have to stick with a traditional basket.
Choose Your Base
Remember that the items in the basket will look best if they are elevated in the container, rather than sitting low in the basket. The good thing is that you can use filler as your base. This filler can be crumbled newspaper, bubble wrap, or tissue paper. Now, if you are using a deeper container, boxes will do well to build up the height. For instance, you can use the box that comes with the mason jar mugs you bought.
Pick the Right Items
Now, this is the most fun part. Regardless of the basket and base, you use, the most important part here is the variety of gift items in the basket. Consider items in different sizes and textures. But since it’s a beauty gift basket, count items that can surely help your recipients protect their skin. Here are some items you can include in your beauty gift basket:
- Moisturizer Lotion with SPF: Remember that not all moisturizer lotion on the market has sun protection factor (SPF). This ArizonaSun Skin moisturizer lotion is the right fit. It provides rich and soothing hydration from head to toe. It’s made from 44 different natural cacti plants. And yes, it contains aloe vera, which is now for its healing and soothing properties.
- Sunburn Relief: Having an aloe vera sunburn relief is vital in every medicine cabinet. It relieves pain from cuts, abrasions, minor burns, and insect bites.
- Sun Tanning Oil: This is not your ordinary sun tanning oil because it only contains natural ingredients, like wild roses, jojoba, sage, and aloe. It’s PABA and paraben-free.
- Lipkist Lip Balm: When you’re out in the sun, you must not forget to add a shield to your lips. This lip balm has SPF 15 and it can hydrate, nourish, and moisture your lips.
- Bath and Shower Gelee: It’s designed to ensure that your body feels self and cleansed. It’s your perfect partner when shaving your legs.